(1) The above 10 sets produce two pointed toothpicks with an output of 600,000 in 8 hours, about 80 kg. 5 to 7 workers are required for mechanical operation, not limited to men and women. The power is 380V industrial power, and the actual electricity consumption for normal production is about 12 degrees per hour. When the number of No. 9 machines is increased, the output will be 3 million.
(2) Usually, for every 100 kg of fresh (wet) bamboo, 140,000 toothpicks of Φ2.0×65mm size can be produced, about 18 kg of dry toothpick.
(3) The above pricing is ex-factory price and does not include wooden box packaging. If the customer needs our factory to handle the packaging and transportation, the cost will be extra.
(4) The above No. 8 machine, our factory has applied for national patent, the patent number is: ZL200420110103.5.
(5) Mechanical instruction manual, bamboo bleaching, mildew proof, anti-mite method and random accessories (including wearing parts, special accessories and special tools), etc., are listed separately, and are not priced.
How to use this machine line?
original bamboo - take-off saw - cut bamboo strips - knotted opening and widening into silk - bleaching - drying - cutting - fixed length - polishing - neat - The second sign - sharpening - to remove the defective sign - packaging - storage (factory).
1. Frequently check temperature rising of all the bearings, especially, those of rolling and planing cutter shaft. If the temperature rising is too high, it is necessary to adjust the bearings until they are flexible and smooth. Replace the grease at least once in half year. Fill in grease to 1/2 – 2/3. The grease must be clean and added in regularly.
2. Frequently check bearing clearance. If the clearance is too large, it is necessary to replace the bearing in time. Bearings with precision over Class E should be used for the cutter shaft.
3. Gear and chain wheel should also be lubricated frequently.
4. After using the new machine for a period, it is necessary to check the belt tightness and adjust it.
Sawing machine (Bamboo)
Bamboo dissection machine
Bamboo Flakers machine
Bamboo Combined flakers
Bamboo filament shaping machine
Toothpick cutting machine
Toothpick polishing machine
Toothpick tidying machine
Toothpick peaking machine
Knife sharpening machine
Total 10 sets of machines