Sawing machine (Bamboo)
Bamboo dissection machine
Bamboo filament shaping machine
Bamboo filament set-size machine
Toothpick set-size machine
Tooth pick mincing machine (unoccupied or amphibole)
1. Pay attention to safety when using the machine. Before starting the machine, first pull the belt of the cuter shaft with hands to make the rolling cutter turning and to see if any rolling cutter strikes other hard objects. If yes, it is necessary to remove the objects and avoid damaging the cutter and injuring human body.
2. Keep the protecting cover closed.
3. When the machine is running, it is strictly prohibited to stretch out hands into the machine. If there is need to remove scraps, it should be done after the machine stops securely.
1. Frequently check temperature rising of all the bearings, especially, those of rolling and planing cutter shaft. If the temperature rising is too high, it is necessary to adjust the bearings until they are flexible and smooth. Replace the grease at least once in half year. Fill in grease to 1/2 – 2/3. The grease must be clean and added in regularly.
2. Frequently check bearing clearance. If the clearance is too large, it is necessary to replace the bearing in time. Bearings with precision over Class E should be used for the cutter shaft.
3. Gear and chain wheel should also be lubricated frequently.
4. After using the new machine for a period, it is necessary to check the belt tightness and adjust it.