1. Food industry : dairy products,chocolate,nuts,soya sauce,jam,peanut butter,cream drinks and so on.
2. Chemical industry : pigment,lubricating oil,spices,dye,emulcified asphalt,emulcified rubber,catalyst,paint coating.
3. Pharmaceutical industry : cod- liver oil,confidentiality,athletes cream,queen bee,pollen and so on.
4. Daily chemical industry : shoeshine,toothpaste,cosmetics,balsam,soap,detergent and so on. colloid mill peanut butter
5. Other indurties : construction industry,paper making industry,plastic industry,battery industry and so on.
mayonnaise colloid mill peanut butter making machine mayonnaise colloid mill peanut butter making machine coll
The paste grinder is the processing machine for colloidal products. It has functions of cracking, cutting, milling, mixing, etc. After processing, the granularity can be 2-50μm, the homogeneity is above 90%. It is the ideal processing machine for paste products production.
● Sanitary food-grade stainless steel. Except motor part, all contact parts are made of stainless steel, especially both dynamic grinding disc and static grinding disc are reinforced, making them better properties of corrosion-resistance and wear-resistance. In that case, the finished materials are non-pollution and safe.
● Colloid mill is an ideal equipment for processing fine materials with features of compact design, elegant appearance, good seal, stable performance, easy operation and high production efficiency.
● The motor and the base are separate in the split colloid mill, ensuring good stability, easy operation and a long service life of motor, furthermore it avoids material leakage to prevent motor from burning. It employs labyrinth seal, no wear, corrosion-resistance and less failure. Driving by pulley, it can change gear ratio, increase speed and make materials crushed finely.
● The vertical colloid mill solves the problem that small colloid mills couldn’t work continuously for a long time due to insufficient power and poor sealing. The motor is 220V, its advantages include compact overall structure, small size, light weight, reliable sealing structure and long hours of continuous work, especially suitable for small businesses and laboratory.
● How to know the capacity of a colloid mill ? The flow varies greatly according to materials of different density and viscosity. For example the flow of viscous paint and thin dairy fluids can be different more than 10 times on the same colloid mill.
● Capacity depends on concentration and viscosity of materials ? A colloid mill mainly consists of a motor, grinding parts, driving and base part. Among them, dynamic grinding core and static grinding core are key parts. So you may need to choose different models according to nature of materials.
● Various colloid mill are small vibration, work smoothly and no need foundation.
Die of rotor