Vacuum packaging machines include food vacuum packaging machines, and automatic vacuum packaging machines are composed of a vacuum system, an air-filling sealing system, a hot-press sealing system, and an electrical control system. The following editor will introduce to you what issues should be paid attention to when using an automatic vacuum packaging machine?
1. When the vacuum pump is running, the oil level height should be 3/4 of the oil window height. If it is less than 1/2 oil window height, high-speed vacuum pump oil should be filled in time. If the oil level is too high or too low, the vacuum pump The motor causes disadvantage. For the specific method, please refer to the operation instructions of the vacuum pump.
2. The machine should be placed horizontally, the environment should be well ventilated, the machine must be installed with a protective ground wire, and the connection points should be regularly checked for good contact to ensure personal safety.
3. Before the machine works, the heating time and heating temperature must be set at a suitable position, and the principle of low to high should be mastered. The heat sealing time and temperature should not be set to be very long or very high at once, so as not to burn out the electric heating components Or PTFE sealing varnished cloth.
4. When the machine is working, abnormal noise is emitted, and the pointer of the vacuum gauge does not move, indicating that the direction of the vacuum pump may be wrong. The phase of its three-phase power supply may be inconsistent with the phase of the factory. It should be shut down immediately, otherwise it is easy to damage the vacuum pump. At this time, only need to replace any two of the three-phase power supply (single-phase power supply does not have this phenomenon).
5. Frequently check the surface of the PTFE varnished cloth on the sealing part for foreign objects or unevenness to ensure the sealing quality. If damaged, it should be replaced in time.
6. Check whether the screws of various parts of the machine are loose, and whether the vacuum chamber moves flexibly from side to side. Appropriate amount of lubricating oil should be added to the moving parts and oil holes.
7. When the machine is working in an emergency, press the emergency stop button, and the cover can be opened by itself.
8. After the machine is working, the main power supply should be cut off.