With the development of the times and the advancement of technology, packaging machinery is playing an increasingly important role in the packaging field. Its main functions are as follows:
(1) It can greatly improve labor productivity.
(2) It can effectively guarantee the packaging quality.
(3) It can realize operations that cannot be realized by manual packaging.
Some packaging operations, such as vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging, skin packaging, isobaric filling, etc., cannot be achieved by manual packaging and can only be achieved by mechanical packaging.
(4) It can reduce labor intensity and improve working conditions.
Manual packaging is labor intensive. For example, manual packaging of bulky and heavy products consumes energy and is not safe. For light and small products, due to the high frequency and monotonous movements, workers are likely to get occupational diseases.
(5) Conducive to labor protection for workers.
(6) It can reduce packaging costs and save storage and transportation costs.
For loose products, such as cotton, tobacco, silk, hemp, etc., compressing and packaging with a compression packaging machine can greatly reduce the volume and reduce packaging costs. At the same time, because the volume is greatly reduced, the storage capacity is saved, and the storage cost is reduced, which is beneficial to transportation.
(7) It can reliably ensure product hygiene.
(8) It can promote the development of related industries.
Packaging machinery is a comprehensive science, which involves materials, technology, equipment, electronics, electrical appliances, automatic control and other disciplines. It requires the development of related disciplines in a synchronized and coordinated manner. Problems in any discipline will affect the overall packaging machinery. performance. Therefore, the development of packaging machinery will effectively promote the progress of related disciplines.
(9) In addition, in order to meet the needs of high-speed packaging of packaging machinery, the related front and back processes are bound to adapt to it, which promotes the simultaneous development of related processes.