1. When the hydraulic oil press is pressing, lower the top plate to the lowest point, then loosen the screw of the tie rod, pull out the two movable pins, and turn to the movable tie rod on one side. After the cake is fed into the press and boring, the movable pull rod is restored to its original position. First, it is pre-pressed until the oil is seen to stop, the piston returns to the original position, and then the remaining cake is loaded into the hydraulic oil press for formal pressing.
2. For different oils, adjust the pressing temperature and moisture of the cake embryo.
3. When pressing, the handle that is pressed needs to be pressed frequently, and the force must be even, not too strong, otherwise unnecessary accidents will occur.
4. After opening the oil return valve, the oil will flow into the oil tank, the piston will return to its original position, and then the pressure will be relieved.
5. When working, if it is found that the pointer of the pressure gauge cannot return to 0, it should be inspected, repaired or replaced.