After the fault analysis direction is determined, look for the specific reasons from the table and the inside. The general steps for analyzing the reasons are as follows:
1. Check whether the raw material formula is conducive to extrusion molding, whether the raw material moisture and particle size are appropriate;
2. Check whether the operating personnel strictly follow the operating procedures and whether the operating level meets the technical requirements of the type of work;
3. Check whether the process is reasonable, whether the selection of process parameters is appropriate, and whether the process regulations are sound;
4. Check whether the transmission system of the granulator is normal. Whether the powder silo, feeder, mixer, and feeding hopper are blocked;
5. Observe whether the displayed values of the pressure gauge and temperature gauge are normal.