How to use the fully automatic lawn mower safely has always been an important point that our entire industry has paid more attention to, so pay attention to the following points when using it.
1. The fully automatic grass cutter should be fixed on the ground and can be fixed with cement. If you need to change the work place frequently, the grass cutter and the motor should be installed on the base made of angle steel.
2. After installation, carefully check whether the installation is in place, and check whether there is a place where the installation is not strong enough. Whether the motor shaft and the cutter shaft are parallel, and at the same time check whether the transmission belt tightness is appropriate.
3. Before starting the grass cutter, turn the rotor by hand to check whether the operation is flexible and normal, whether there is any collision in the casing, whether the rotation direction of the rotor is correct, whether the motor and the grass cutter are well lubricated, etc.
4. Don't change the pulley frequently to prevent the speed from being too high or too low.
5. After starting, it should be idling for 2 to 3 minutes, and then feeding work after no abnormal phenomenon.