1. It can greatly improve labor productivity. The mechanical packaging of the sliding table blister sealing machine is much faster than manual packaging. For example, for candy packaging, manual sugar can only be wrapped in a dozen pieces per minute, while candy packaging machines can reach hundreds or even more per minute. Thousands of yuan, increase efficiency dozens of times.
2. It can effectively guarantee the quality of packaging. Mechanical packaging can obtain packaging with consistent specifications according to the requirements of the packaged items, according to the required shape and size. Manual packaging cannot be guaranteed. This is particularly important for export commodities. Only mechanical packaging. In order to achieve the standardization and standardization of packaging, it can meet the requirements of collective packaging.
3. It can realize operations that cannot be achieved by manual packaging. Some packaging operations, such as vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging, skin packaging, and isobaric filling, cannot be achieved by manual packaging and can only be achieved by mechanical packaging.
4. It can reduce labor intensity and improve labor conditions. The labor intensity of manual packaging is very large. For example, manual packaging of large and heavy products consumes energy and is not safe; for light and small products, due to the high frequency, the action Monotonous, easy to make workers get occupational diseases.
5. Labor protection that is conducive to workers. For some products that seriously affect health, such as severely dusty, toxic products, irritating, radioactive products, manual packaging will inevitably endanger health, while mechanical packaging can be avoided and can Effectively protect the environment from pollution.
6. It can reduce packaging costs and save storage and transportation costs. For loose products, such as cotton, tobacco, silk, hemp, etc., the use of a compression packaging machine to compress and pack can greatly reduce the volume, thereby reducing packaging costs, and at the same time, because the volume is greatly reduced, saving The storage capacity reduces storage costs and facilitates transportation.
7. It can reliably ensure product hygiene. Some products, such as food and medicine packaging, are not allowed to be manually packaged according to the Sanitation Law because they will contaminate the product. Mechanical packaging avoids direct contact with food and medicine by human hands and ensures hygiene. quality.
8. Packaging machinery is a comprehensive science that can promote the development of related industries. It involves materials, technology, equipment, electronics, electrical appliances, automatic control and other disciplines. It requires the development of all related disciplines in a synchronized and coordinated manner. All problems will affect the overall performance of packaging machinery. Therefore, the development of packaging machinery will effectively promote the progress of related disciplines.