Mask making machine
Main Features of mask making machine：
1. High-quality cylinder, servo motor, good stability, low failure rate and high productivity.
2. Automatic diagnosis and alarm device, reduce maintenance cost, guarantee efficient and safe operation.
3. High automation, automatic control of the whole process of the equipment, stable and smooth operation, long-term continuous
operation and good stability are impressive.
4. Touch screen design, easy-learning simple operation, and effectively saving labor cost.
5. One body machine drives two ear band machines, forming 2 masks at a time, high production efficiency.
5. This whole line can put into production in 1 days when the local site is well prepared.
6. Transport the product well organized,no waste product produce when restart the machine,low noise when running machine.
It's mainly used for the automatic forming of disposable, surgical and dust masks, etc mask making machine.
Mask making machine Overview:
The PTC130S one-to-two full-automatic face mask machine is composed of a mask body machine and two ear band machines. An automatic conveyor and a connection machine are added. The unique design improves the production efficiency and reduces the labor cost. Nose line insertion, edge banding, and cutting of finished products are all automated operations, requiring only one person to operate. The equipment adopts ultrasonic welding method, with beautiful appearance, sanitation and environmental protection. The ear band flat masks produced by the fully automatic one-to-two mask machine are comfortable to wear, no pressure, good filtering effect, fit the face shape of people, and can be used in medical, electronics, construction and other industries.
--The basic parameters of the Mask making machine:
1. Equipment model: PTC130S;
2. Dimensions of equipment: Length × Width × Height: 6250mm × 4500mm × 1650mm (including one tow and two outer ear straps).
3. Equipment function module and floor plan:
Figure 1 Functional layout of one-to-two equipment for flat mask production line
4. can produce flat mask size specifications:
Standard: 175 x 95mm Special: 180 x 95mm, 145 x 90mm, 125 x
5. Machine features:
6.1. The whole machine is automatically operated from feeding, nose line insertion, edge sealing, and cutting finished products, which requires only one person to operate.
6.2. Computer PLC programming control, servo motor drive, high degree of automation.
6.3. Automatic tension control of raw materials to ensure that the tension of raw materials is balanced.
6.4 The frame structure is made of aluminum alloy, which is non-rusty, durable, easy to clean and beautiful.
6.5, high stability, low failure rate, beautiful and solid without rust.
6.6, photoelectric (optical fiber) detection of raw materials to avoid errors and reduce waste.
7, the mold can be replaced for children or adults, other models, children's needs to be customized.
8. Production of mask types: one to three layers of masks can be produced.
9. Power system: 220V-50 / 60HZ.
10. Total equipment power: 12.5kW, the actual power used is less than 12.5kW.
14. Equipment air pressure requirement: 0.5-0.6MPa.
Production line information
Non Woven fabric, melt blown woven
380V, Local voltage
length ≤ 90mm, width ≤175mm
By air, by sea, by truck
3-10 days after payment
6500mm (L) × 4500mm (W) × 1900mm (H)
standard color, follow this standard without special instructions
≤5000kg, ground load ≤500KG / m2
equipment 220VAC ± 5 ﹪, 50HZ, rated power about 9KW
0.5 ～ 0.7 MPa, the use flow rate is about 300L / min
temperature 10 ～ 35 ℃, humidity 5-35% HR, no flammable, corrosive gas, no dust
Volume of production
LMS-120-1 : 2500 pieces/hour
1 person [additional staff of 1-2 for temporary model]