1. Check the lubrication after every 50 hours of operation. The oil cup above the gearbox must not be short of oil. The inner bearing of the adjustment screw shaft should be filled with grease once per shift from the adjustment screw hole. Dry grinding is strictly prohibited
2. The oil-lubricating parts should be protected from dust and other impurities. The oil quality of the gearbox should be checked once a year. If any deterioration is found, all the oil should be replaced.
3. When the amount of squeezing is reduced and the cake or oil is not normal, the press screw shaft should be pulled out to check the wear of the press screw, press bar and cake ring, and the worn parts should be replaced in time
4. After each shift, the residual cake in the machine should be removed, and the dust and grease on the surface of the machine should be cleaned
5. For long-term storage after the end of the production season, maintenance should be performed once, and the snails, strips, and cake rings should be removed and washed, re-oiled, and placed in a dry place