1. When the temperature is too high, the speed is too slow, and the outer layer of the film has poor heat resistance, the seal will show signs of wrinkles. The repair method is to adjust the speed, reduce the temperature, and replace the film material.
2. The knife holder is too high or too low, the packaging speed is too fast, and the push rod is not synchronized with the cutting knife, the cutting knife will cut on the product for maintenance. The middle position of the product height.
3. The color of the film color mark is too light, the film drive is slippery, and the color mark tracking is not turned on, the cutting position will deviate from the color mark. At this time, the repair method is to refer to the packaging machine manual and adjust its sensitivity; in the man-machine dialogue interface, Switch the tracking mode to "tracking cut".
4. The solid-state circuit breaker burns out, the temperature control meter is damaged, and the temperature meter cannot control the temperature when the thermocouple is damaged. The repair method is to replace the electric couple, replace the temperature control meter, and replace the heating element.
5. If the speed is too fast, the inner layer of the film has poor heat-sealability. When the temperature is too low, the seal will leak or become weak. The repair method is to slow down the speed, increase the temperature, and replace the film material.
6. The air pressure is wrong, the cylinder swing rod is loose, the heating temperature is low, and the heat pressure roller and the transmission roller are not parallel, the heat sealing will be poor. The repair method is to adjust the parallelism, adjust the temperature and air pressure to tighten it.
And it should be noted that the induction aviation plug must be inserted before the power is turned on, and the screws must be tightened; metal covers and metal containers cannot be used, and the start button cannot be placed on the metal table, otherwise the machine will be damaged; Always touch the surface of the sensor head to check whether it is overheated. If you find that your hand is hot, stop heating and wait until it cools down before working; there will be high voltage in the pillow-type packaging body, and the bottom plate has electricity. Pay attention to it during maintenance to avoid personal danger.