Fully automatic fryer: how to maintain the oven
Improper maintenance will affect its service life. Here's how to maintain your oven. Automatic Fryer
1. The shell of the drying box must be effectively grounded. After use, the power should be turned off to ensure safe use.
2. The drying box should be placed in a room with good ventilation, and no flammable and explosive items should be placed around it.
3. There is no explosion-proof device in the drying box. Do not put flammable and explosive items to dry to ensure safe use.
4. Do not overcrowd the items in the drying box. You must leave space to facilitate the circulation of hot air. Automatic Fryer
5. Consumables such as seals, hot air motors, heating pipes, handles, etc. should be regularly maintained and cleaned of dust.
6. It is not suitable for high voltage, high current, strong magnetic field, and corrosive gas (such as acid, alkali, sulfur) to avoid interference damage and danger.
7. To carry out the daily maintenance of the drying box, use and maintain it with full-time personnel. During maintenance, the power must be cut off to ensure safety.
8. The inside and outside of the box should always be kept clean, and the plastic dust cover should not be covered for a long time, and placed in a dry room. Automatic Fryer