1. The pressure oil in the oil pump of the automatic oil press should be filtered, and the concentration should not be too high. It is best to use rapeseed oil, soybean oil and peanut oil, etc. It is forbidden to use gasoline, kerosene and other flammable fuels.
2. Keep the fuel tank clean. Clean the fuel tank and replace it with new oil every 3 months or so, or take the oil out of the tank and filter it before use. Impurities in the oil will wear the oil pump and block the oil circuit, affecting the operation of the fully automatic oil press.
3. The connecting pin between the handle and the oil pump should be lubricated frequently to reduce wear.
4. The fully automatic oil press should be installed indoors to avoid wind and rain in the open air, causing rust and cooking oil pollution.
5. When the automatic oil press is parked for a long time, the machine should be cleaned, oiled, and covered with a protective cover.