1. This machine adopts V-belt drive. After the new belt is used for a period of time, it will gradually stretch and relax due to the pulling force. It should be adjusted according to the situation. Each part has a tightening wire drawing and a tensioning wheel.
2. The sieve suspension shaft and all movable joint bearings should be checked in time for lack of oil and wear. Once the lack of oil is worn, the oil should be replaced in time.
3. The temperature of the motor should not exceed 60 degrees Celsius, and the temperature of the bearing should not exceed 25 degrees Celsius. If the temperature is too high, the cause should be found and eliminated in time.
4. When the machine is in use, you should always pay attention to the operation of each part, check whether the fastening bolts of each part are loose, and if you find any looseness, you should tighten it at any time. Especially high-speed parts, such as: upper and lower fan blades, especially the lower fan blades, pay attention to whether the blades are worn or broken, whether the external reinforcement plates of the blades are worn or deformed, if problems are found, they should be repaired or replaced in time; the sorting screen hanging shaft, eccentric shaft and Particular attention should be paid to the inspection of the connection of the sorting screen.
5. The cleaning of the bottom of the sieve: the bottom of the sieve (fish scale) of the fruit rubbing machine is regularly cleaned with a wire brush. Enter the secondary working warehouse from the direction of small fruit flow, which increases the crushing rate of peanut kernels. The stone removing machine is the same as the fruit rubbing machine, and the bottom of the screen needs to be cleaned regularly.
6. After the processing season is over, the machine should be inspected. Firstly, check the operation and wear of the drum shaft, eccentric shaft, and fan shaft; secondly, check whether the bottom of the screen is deformed or cracked; finally, check the wear of the sorting screen. After the inspection, repair the damaged part, remove the dirt and residual peanuts from the machine, tighten all the bolts, grease all the bearings, remove the belt, and store the accessories in storage for use in the next season.