1. Read the instruction manual of the grass cutter in detail, and check the random accessories;
2. Master technical data, such as supporting power, spindle speed, main engine quality and overall dimensions.
3. Understand the performance indicators: production efficiency, cutting length and grass output range, etc.
4. Control and check the accessories: motor pulley, V-belt, transmission belt protective cover and special bolts for fixing the motor
5. Understand the contents of the three packs of grass cutters. The correct use of the grass cutter is convenient to attract attention in use.