1. Precautions for using the grass cutter:
(1) When the chaff cutter is working, the safety protection equipment must be complete.
(2) The operator should fully understand the performance of the machine. It is strictly forbidden to start work after drinking, sickness or excessive fatigue. When working, people and things should not be close to the running part.
(3) Adolescents under the age of 16 and those who do not have the rules for the use of the machine are not allowed to work alone.
(4) The working area of the grass cutter should be spacious and equipped with fireproof equipment.
(5) When feeding grass, the operator should stand on the side of the feeding hopper. It is strictly forbidden to reach into the shield of the feeding hopper. At the same time, it is necessary to strictly prevent wooden sticks, metal objects, masonry, etc. from entering the machine to avoid damage to the machine. people
(6) It is forbidden to reverse the cutter head
(7) The lawn mower must work at the specified speed, and it is forbidden to overspeed and overload work.
(8) When replacing the fasteners of the moving and fixed blades, 8.8 bolts and 8 nuts must be used. It should not be replaced by low-grade bolts and nuts.
(9) If abnormal noise is found during work, stop the inspection immediately; the power must be cut off before the inspection, and it is forbidden to eliminate the fault when the machine is running.
(10) The amount of material to be fed should be appropriate, too much may cause over-loading to stop; of course, it should not be too small, too little will affect the efficiency of cutting.
(11) Before stopping work, first set the displacement handle to 0 position, let the machine idle for about 2 minutes, and then stop the dust and weed in the machine.
2. Grass cutter maintenance and maintenance
a. Always check the fasteners for looseness and tighten
b. Strengthen the maintenance of the bearing housing, the coupling, the transmission box, and regularly add or replace the lubricating oil and grease.
c. For the price of the mower with adjustable cutting gap, it is necessary to adjust the cutting gap according to the thickness of the crop stalk to ensure the normal operation of the mower price.
d. When the blade edge is found to be blunt, apply the oil stone to sharpen the moving blade.
e. Every time the operation is completed, the dust and dirt on the machine should be removed in time; after the end of each season, the sundries in the machine should be removed, and the anti-rust oil should be applied to the working parts and placed in a ventilated and dry place indoors.