Fryer installation and use instructions
1. Open the wall of the workshop, place the chimney and coal filling part of the fryer outside the wall, and then place it flat. There should be a window enough to discharge water vapor above it. Install a dust collector and dust removal outside the wall. A chimney is installed on the device, and a steel wire rope is hoisted on three sides of the chimney.
2. Connect the automatic temperature control instrument box, blower, lifting motor, residue oil pump, main power supply, and check that the rise and fall of the frying basket must be normal.
3. Close the connection pipe between the residue oil pump and the fryer, and begin to pour water into the fryer to wash iron slag, rust, garbage and other debris in the fryer, and release it through the manual slag discharge port.
4. Install the connecting pipes of the oil pump and the fryer, check that all the pipes and joints of the residue pump and the fryer do not leak oil, wrap the residue filter in the residue filter barrel, and then put it in the oil container . Pump the cooking oil in the oil container into the deep fryer with a clear oil pump (you can put the oil 15 cm high from the frying pan), and soak the metal part of the thermocouple in the cooking oil in the cooking oil.
5. Start ignition, add coal after ignition with dry wood (using anthracite with heat over 7000 kcal), (350W-550W blower), start small air volume combustion, and when the oil temperature reaches 165-180 ℃, the blower will enter the air volume.
6. Check whether the metal part of the thermocouple of the meter box is immersed in the cooking oil, the temperature control display is normal, and dial the number in the temperature indicator to the temperature you need to cook (130-190 ℃). (The two temperature control tables have the same data)
7. When the temperature display reaches 130-190 ° C, a small amount of cutting and frying will be started. A small amount of cutting will be required for the first time and a large amount of cutting will be performed for the second time. (It is strictly forbidden to cut down the first time)
8. After cutting the pan without automatic stirring, manually take a 1200mm long × φ300MM hedge and manually move the raw materials in the oil pan from one end to the other. Wait until it is fully fried and fragrant. Turn the meter box switch and the fried basket Lift one end and pour the fried product from the other end.
9. After work, stir the crushed coal with water, then turn off the blower, open the coal inlet, add the finely crushed coal to cover the fire, and keep it from leaking.
10. Start the residue pump and start filtering the residue. The worker swings the slag tool back and forth in the oil pan, so that the bottom of the pan floats and is easily sucked by the residue pump. After the oil is no longer in the pan, start Rinse the oil residue at the bottom of the pot with fresh oil. Be sure to flush both sides of the furnace to allow the oil pump to suck it away. Then check with a flashlight to make sure there is no oil residue on the bottom of the pot. After the slag is removed, the oil residue in the slag removal filter is removed and spread out in time to prevent the temperature from being too high for a long time and burning and fire.
11. The next morning, add oil to the oil pan, add it to the invisible pot pipe, and then turn on the blower to burn. When the temperature of the cooking oil reaches 160 ° C, the combustion will begin to accelerate.
12. It is strictly forbidden to leave the residue for a long time, which will cause the oil residue on the bottom of the pot to accumulate in the furnace, and the oil residue will be roasted to black, thereby blackening the cooking oil. Affect food color and quality.