1. Animals can be avoided to be picky. With feed formula has a variety of raw materials, comprehensive nutrition, can prevent animals from the powder to choose their favorite food, refused to ingest other ingredients phenomenon.
Due to the homogeneity of granular feed during storage, transportation and feeding, the loss of feeding can be reduced by 8%-10%.
2. High rate of feed return. In the process of granulation, due to the comprehensive action of water, temperature and pressure, the feed has some physical and chemical reactions, so that starch gelatinization, enzyme activity enhancement, can make feeding animals more effective digestion of feed, into the increase of weight. Feeding poultry and pigs with granular feed can increase feed conversion rate (i.e. rate of return) by 10%-12% compared with powders.
Feed fattening pigs with granular feed, the average daily weight gain is 4%, the meat ratio is reduced by 6%, feeding broiler, meat ratio can be reduced by 3%-10%.
3. Storage and transportation are more economical.
After granulation, the bulk density of feed is generally increased by 40%-100%, which can reduce warehouse and save transportation costs.
4. Good fluidity, easy to manage. Many powders, especially velvet feeds with small gravity, add molasses or high-fat and urea feeds that are often glued to the material depot.
Granular feed is most popular for farms that use automatic feeder for large-scale breeding of cows or poultry because of good fluidity of granular feed and little adhesion.
5. Avoid automatic grading of feed ingredients to reduce environmental pollution. In the process of powder storage and transportation, due to the different volume quality of various powders, it is easy to produce grading.
After making particles, there is no classification of feed components, and particulate material is not easy to dust, in the feeding process, particulate material on air and water pollution is much less than powder. 6. Kill salmonella in animal feed. Salmonella is retained in animal tissue after being ingested by animals, and people eat the gastrointestinal disease of salmonella in animals infected with the bacterium.
The presence of salmonella in animal feed can be killed by using steam high temperature to adjust and granulation.