1. Nuts: There are a total of four nuts on the upper and lower sides of the machine. The upper and lower four nuts cooperate to fix the components of the hydraulic oil press in a horizontal position so that the machine can work normally. The upper two nuts can also adjust the distance between the upper top plate and the upper top plate, so that the hydraulic oil press can normally squeeze oil and the upper top plate can be opened normally after the work is finished.
2. Upper top plate: The upper top plate provides resistance when the hydraulic oil press is working, and the machine reaches the pressure required to press the oil.
3. Adjust the silk circle: as the name implies, it plays an adjustment role. Adjust the wire loop to match the two nuts above to fix the top plate in the horizontal working position. It is impossible for all customers to choose a very flat working position for the hydraulic oil press. We try our best to consider all the details and try to avoid these minor problems to ensure that our hydraulic oil press can be easily operated and used by customers.
4. Reinforcement ring A: There are a lot of oil lines cut on the barrel, but the pressure of the hydraulic oil press reaches 55 MPa, which can reach several hundred tons. This pressure is very large. A reinforced ring is added to the outside of the cylinder to ensure oil delivery and safety.
5. Reinforcement ring B: Reinforcement ring B adds double insurance to the cylinder when the hydraulic oil press is working. Ensure the safety of the machine again.
6. Barrel: The barrel is filled with the oil that needs to be squeezed. Put the oil into the barrel. When the hydraulic oil press works, the pressure is concentrated in the barrel, and the oil in the oil is squeezed out through the principle of physical pressing , To ensure the nutrition and taste of the oil.
7. Oil cylinder: The oil cylinder is the place where the hydraulic oil is pressed by the hydraulic pump when the hydraulic oil press is working, and pressure is formed in the oil cylinder.
8. Handle: The handle is a small and simple part of the hydraulic oil press, but it is also an indispensable one. You need to open the top cover before loading oil. At this time, you need to use a handle to facilitate the opening of the top cover. When the hydraulic oil press is finished, you need to open the top cover and take out the oil cake for the next time. Oil, you must know that the top cover of the hydraulic oil press is very heavy, and it is very laborious to open and close without a handle.
9. Electric heating switch: The electric heating switch controls the heater on the barrel of the hydraulic oil press. When the hydraulic oil press is working, some hot-pressed oil crops can be electrically heated to turn on the preheating barrel to prevent the temperature from falling after the hot oil is poured into the cool barrel. Especially in the cold winter, the temperature for users in the north is very low. When the Spring Festival is approaching, the business of hydraulic oil press users is very busy. At this time, the heating function is very useful.
10. Host switch: The host switch is a switch that controls the operation of the hydraulic oil press. Turn on the switch of the main engine, the motor works, and pressure is generated, and the oil can be squeezed.
11. Pressure relief handle: The pressure relief handle is used to control the pressure increase or relief when the hydraulic oil press is working. After turning on the host switch, pull up the pressure relief handle, the hydraulic oil press generates pressure and starts to work. After the work is over, put down the pressure relief handle, the pressure will be released, the oil cake and piston will fall, and the top cover can be opened.
12. The oil pan: The oil pan is a disc that works in a hydraulic oil press, and the oil is squeezed out.
13. Grease nipple: The oil nipple is connected to the oil pan to lead the oil into the oil receiving vessel.
14. Column: The column is the main component that connects and fixes the components of the entire hydraulic oil press. The column bears a lot of pressure when the hydraulic oil press is working.
15. Pressure relief valve: The pressure relief valve is an inverting device for boosting and releasing pressure when the hydraulic oil press is working.
16. Base: The base carries all the parts of the hydraulic oil press, and provides a supporting force to all the parts when the hydraulic oil press is working.