1. Do not leave the safety device in the frying equipment.
2. Frying equipment should be replaced only when the power is off.
3. Be careful when handling the fully automatic frying line.
4. Operate the whole frying equipment with suitable tools.
5. Do not open the cover of the power supply while it is on.
6. Air pressure, water pressure and power should be turned off unless special maintenance services are needed.
7. When servicing frying equipment, do not perform any operation and cut off the power.
8. Mitigate all air and pressure indices before servicing or disconnecting any pressure system.
9. Be very careful when making adjustments directly on a running frying machine.
10. Make sure that you have a thorough understanding of the frying equipment and are familiar with the relevant tasks before you can perform service maintenance
The above are the precautions for the use of the frying equipment introduced by Zhengzhou Runxiang J Machinery Co., Ltd., I hope to help you. If you are interested in our products, we look forward to negotiating with you!