1. Introduction of potato washing peeling cutting machine
the machine is specially used for fresh potato washing peeling and cutting. it mainly consists of washing and peeling drum, cutting drum and blade room. you can cut potato into strips or slices by changing blades. cutting blade can be customzied from 2.5mm-8mm. machine capacity can be up to 300-500kg/h. with cost effective price, this machine sells very well at home and abroad.
2. Features of potato washing peeling cutting machine:
1. high quallity: machine is made of food grade sus, healthy and easy to clean
2. compact structure and scientific design: washing and peeling durm with Water tap on top, cutting drum to collect peeled potatoes, cutting blade room to cut potato after peeling
3. professional : this machie is designed specially for fresh potato processing
4. multi-functions:it can complete potato washing, peeling,cutting at one time
5. good working performance: high potato peeling rate, high cutting capacity, low damage rate, uniform shape and size of final products
6. cost effective: China factory supplied directly with low price.
3.Method of application:
1）Turn on the power, start the switch, check whether the direction of rotation of the dial is the same as the arrow of the machine,otherwise the three-phase power supply can be re-connected to any two-phase power. Use a hose connected to the inlet and tap water switch , the sewage discharge can be connected according to the situation hose, put the container or directly into the sewer.
2）Before the machine starts, the potatoes from the mouth into the 350 type each 10-15 kg is appropriate, 450 each 20-30 kg is appropriate.
3）Open the water switch, put the water into the cylinder, the appropriate adjustment of heavy volume, the tank cover pressed, start the switch.
4）Machine working for about two minutes, switch off the power and water, depending on the potato peeling, the skin if the potatoes have been off the net, you can open the tank cover door, turn on the power switch, the dial is rotated in the potato, driven from the cartridge door automatic unloading.